Should You Try Out The Paperbag Waist Pants Trend?
How To Grab Hold Of The Paperbag Waist Pants Trend?
Paperbag waists are a weird style. And when found on skirts and shorts, the look can be pretty basic, and not in a good way. But on trousers, the ruffled waist line is balanced by the elongating effect of the pant legs and can actually flatter the body. To be considered a paperbag waist, it has to be high-waisted. It has to be gathered at some area and have some fabric coming out the top, above the cinched area.
The good news is that anyone can wear paper bag waist pants! They make you look instantly put together and mature, and they’re great for fancier occasions if you don’t want to wear a dress, or they can look professional enough for work. There are more outfit options than you think, and since they’ve been slated to be one of summer’s biggest trends, you might want to check ’em out. You can try a pair that almost look like harem pants, something cropped, a linen pair, or even shorts. These style tips on how to wear paper bag waist pants will give you some unique outfit ideas and fashion inspiration – and they’ll make you want to drop some money at your favorite store.
Here are three tips for rocking the pant trend:
5 Styling Tips For Paper Bag Waist Trousers
1.Tuck in your top.
You don’t want to hide the top paperbag-waist part, you want to show that off, so fitted and cropped is the best way to go. You could pair a sweater if it’s fitted but would never do a baggy sweater or blouse on top because even if you tucked it in, it wouldn’t be flattering.
- If you aren’t a fan of tucking in tops, consider pairing the paperbag waist pants with a bodysuit that naturally rests beneath the waistline.
2.Opt for slim layering pieces.
You can wear jackets, cardigans, and blazers with paperbag waist pants, but choose slim styles that won’t add too much bulk to your look. Avoid boyfriend style blazers or cardigans, which are too loose to work with the pants.
- Consider the length of the your layering pieces too. It’s best to choose either a cropped style or a longer piece that hits at mid-thigh, so it doesn’t hit right at the waist where it will compete with the pants’ waistband.
3. Add some height.
If you’re already tall, you can totally go with flats. But if you’re on the petite side, a paperbag waist pant screams for heels. If you do a cropped trouser, it’s a great opportunity to show off new shoes. If you go for more of a palazzo style pant, use a wedge to add some height.
4.Add a pair of statement earrings to your outfit.
The paperbag waist pants will draw attention to your waist. To help bring attention up to your face, it helps to accessorize with a pair of statement earrings that will pull the eye upward.
- A large pair of dangling, drop, or hoop earrings can make a large statement. Choose styles with colorful beads, stones, or other materials.
- If you don’t wear earrings, a bold statement necklace, such as a fringe, bib, or layered style, can create a similar effect.
5.Accessorising it right
Most of the times you have that ruffled up paper-bag waist and you don’t want to put anything thick on top of it. This style needs a thin belt or just a rope to cinch in the waist. The structure of the pant needs to remain your hero and an attention-grabbing belt might just take it away.
Reason To Try Out This Trend
- A paperbag waist styled correctly can make you look slimmer than you are!
- While a high-waisted pant can’t really work for you if you are trying to mask your potbelly, a paperbag high-waisted pant cinches in the waist but allows volume below,
- thereby masking your plump middle.
- With minimal effort, this ruffled waistline creates the necessary detailing required to transform a simple look into something attractive, feminine yet bold.
- This works perfectly as stylish officewear.
http://www.awomansguidetosanerliving.com/paperbag-waist-pants/http://www.awomansguidetosanerliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/paperbag-waist-pants-1-1024x769.jpghttp://www.awomansguidetosanerliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/paperbag-waist-pants-1-150x150.jpgPants For Womenpaper bag waist trousers,Paperbag Waist PantsHow To Grab Hold Of The Paperbag Waist Pants Trend? Paperbag waists are a weird style. And when found on skirts and shorts, the look can be pretty basic, and not in a good way. But on trousers, the ruffled waist line is balanced by the elongating effect of the pant...Lovely LeggingsLovely Leggingsoreb.firstname.lastname@example.orgEditorI Love Legging & Woman Bottom